Children will not only find this online memory match game fun but educational too. We’ve designed this game to introduce kids to each of the 7 Sacraments and to help them memorize what they are.
While playing this memory matching game online, children will learn that the Sacraments are loving gifts from Jesus and that they give us his life and fill us with grace.
- In the Sacrament of the Eucharist, Jesus nourishes us with his body and blood.
- During Confession (or Penance), Jesus forgives us for our sins through the priest.
- In Baptism, we are washed away from original sin and we become a child of God.
- In the Sacrament of Confirmation, The Holy Spirit makes us strong in our faith so we can love Him and others more deeply.
- In Holy Matrimony, a special union is formed between a man and a woman that is forever.
- During the Sacrament of Holy Orders, a man becomes a Priest, Deacon, or a Bishop.
- When someone is very sick or very old, the Anointing of the sick brings them strength, peace and healing from their sins.
Get out the crayons and check out our printable Sacrament Coloring Pages for some coloring fun!